Tau Six, an agile small company delivering cutting edge cybersecurity and systems integration services to the US National Security market, has an immediate need for a ServiceNow Developer for a Department of Defense customer. In this role you have the opportunity to work with a cross-functional team in multiple technical areas to include operations, engineering, security, and systems development to deliver secure solutions to our national security customers.
Security Clearance Requirements: Active Top Secret / SCI Required
This position requires full-time on-site support. This is not a remote position.
The ServiceNow (SNOW) Developer will perform configuration, development, support, and maintenance of the SNOW instances and business processes. Responsibilities will include the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders to understand, propose, and deliver digital transformation solutions with emphasis on requirement fulfillment. The SNOW Developer will create workflows for service operations and management processes and will possess the ability to design, develop, and build custom applications and provide support to end-users to develop solutions.
- Shall have 7 or more years of progressive hands-on experience administering Enterprise IT operations in one or more of the following technical areas: networking, storage, availability, server management, desktop management, systems administration, software development, cybersecurity, engineering, and/or architecture.
- Shall have 3 or more years of direct, hands-on development experience with the ServiceNow platform.
- Shall possess ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator (CSA) Certification.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following areas:
- Working experience on the NOW platform on the Madrid release or newer.
- Designing and developing customer scope applications and ServiceNow core applications.
- Proficiency in gathering requirements, analyzing existing workflows or processes and delivering appropriate solutions with the ServiceNow platform.
- Contributing to architecture discussions and documenting code for secure deployments of applications.
- Utilizing out-of-the box platform applications and conducting modifications to rapidly deliver solutions to end-users.
- Developing application-related fields, forms, views, modifications, and mapping roles and access controls.
- Integrating the NOW platform's API with third party technologies.
- Developing and designing process and solution integration, workflow, design/configuration, and reporting.
- Experience with the Romeo platform or newer is strongly preferred.
- Advance ServiceNow certifications, such as the Certified Application Developer (CAD).
- Experience with Agile software development
- ITILv4 Intermediate certification(s) or strong background in application/service delivery.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Sharepoint.