Tau Six, an agile small company delivering cutting edge cybersecurity and systems integration services to the US National Security market, has an immediate need for an IT Capabilities Integration Lead for a Department of Defense customer. In this role you have the opportunity to help design and lead future national security IT integration projects for a critical DoD customer.
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Active Top Secret/SCI US Government clearance
The Capabilities Integration Lead will assist the DoD with the oversight and management of information technology projects to develop and integrate department-wide Enterprise services. The ideal candidate will bring a solid technical background while able to manage and motivate people. Candidates must be experienced in implementing IT projects and systems that will meet mission objectives.
- Oversee technology projects and evaluate them according to established goals and metrics
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by customer leadership
- Oversee each IT project’s life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency
- Develop and revise business requirements for technology projects
- Apply architectural and functional specifications to each project
- Meet with stakeholders to refine and evaluate requirements, strategy and mission needs
- Help document and enforce IT architectural and design standards across all projects
- Research and introduce new technologies for DoD customers
- Assist in creating community IT standards
- Eight or more years of experience
- Proven experience as IT engineer, project manager or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation, and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology projects (budget, schedule, resources)
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- BS/BA in information technology or relevant field; MS/MA will be a plus